Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

WFG must be punished and Weigh in...

Or that's what I was thinking this morning when I decided to go for a run ~ 34 degrees 8am on the road and bam! there it is ~ Sub 30 5K!  Quien es tu papi?  Yo Soy tu papi! Yeah ~ spanglish is my second language....

Weigh in this morning @ 160.2 = + .2 ~ which is balls b/c on Saturday I saw 158 ~ thus is my point of punishing the weekend fat girl.  2 slices of pizza and fro yo?  Who are you?  I was in a horrible mood until after my run.  Now ~ all good.  Working today and then..... yes, a FULL MOON Mountain Bike Ride out in Montauk along the coast.  I will try my hardest to keep the rubber side down this time. 

SUB 30 5k ~ FIRST EVER!!! WOOO HOOOO!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Jealy of your sub 30 5k!! :)

    I had four slices of pizza last weekend. (Over 2 days.) You're my hero only having two. LOL

    ReplyDelete