Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Things Thursday

1. I ran 7.75 miles today. 2. I ran 7.75 miles today! 3. I was really tired from running so far 4. Life is confusing and messy but I'm doing my best to keep my chin up. 5. I've been slacking on blogging and reading blogs...sorry. 6. I love that Ronnie Blogs about dating...you go on with your honey badger ways! 7. Tax season is upon us and I have to enter all my statements into quick books since may 2011....slack much? 8. I ran really far today 9. Have I told you ladies how much you rock and inspire me? Well you do! And I love you all! 10. The future is terrifying and exciting.

5 comments:

  1. Vanessa, did you run far today? Lol.

    Love your 10 things. It put a smile on my face. And ditto about Ronnie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! 7.75 miles is AMAZING! So inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you blog about your 7.75 miles - honey badger status, fo' sho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We inspire you? You are the one that ran 7.75 miles today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7.75 miles? YOU ARE A WARRIOR! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete