Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ramble on....

Its Wednesday.  Day 2 of my new work ethic.  Its been easy for 2 days showing up to the office and putting in a full 8 hr day....thats because its flippin 20 degrees here! No way in hell am I going out on the bike in this arctic air!   I loathe gyms and working out indoors but today I had to suck it up on get on the dreadmill then do some trx at home.  urg ~ no fun but I got my sweat on! It is Work out Wednesday after all ~ right Cat!  
I'd like to think I can keep up with the working 8 hours and working out ~ but who knows when the weather gets nice....I may be called to get "sweet air" out on my mtb.  Ah well, I'll live in the moment that I'm now in and just stay committed.
I have been thinking a lot about the quote that greenie put up the other day (I can't for the life of me remember what her blog is called or I wouldda linked to it ~ sorry, I suck)  ~ the one from sex in the city ~ 
about letting go of who you were to make way for who you will be ~ or something along those lines.  This year is all about moving forward making change happen and clearing out life to make room for what I really want.  Behave like the woman I want to be!  Yes ~ that girl ~ Athena!  
Would Athena feel insecure? NO!  Would Athena wonder all day long "what if I fail at this"?  Uh Hell to the NO!  Would Athena allow other people to bring her down and hold her back? Hell to the Mutha Effin NO!  
Just live like you are at the finish now.  
Ok that was a long ramble..... more for me than you guys......moving on.


Food this week ~ going well ~ not eating crap ~ off the booze
Exercise ~ duh.....
Water ~ thank god I am near a bathroom and have no shame peeing in the woods
Calories ~ eh ....could be lower but honey badger loves her peanut butter and honey on a spoon ~ **note to self ...must stop that***
Veggies ~ what tha veg?  I have NOT been eating any veg !  I forget about veg and fresh fruit all the time...what the hell!  Goal tomorrow ~ eat 1 veg and 1 fruit!!  get it done !


Happy Hump Day!  and yes, I am super jealous of anyone who lives in a warm climate right now ~ and would be happy to come and stay with you till the end of the winter....I'm pretty clean and house broken ~ I don't snore and I'm a leo, I like long runs on the beach....

6 comments:

  1. http://pokemewithaforkimdone.blogspot.com
    This is the link to "greenie."
    The quote is:"Sometimes you have to let go of who you WERE to become who you WILL be."

    I know, I know... a little stockerish... but I loved it as well! Way to kick some major butt. Exercise that isn't "favorite" on our list, is always harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! So happy i am not the only person in the world that can never remember to get in fruit and veggies! I think i will make that my goal tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I'm so tired of peeing. It is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quote is sticking with me as well. I was just telling a friend about it tonight. She loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that workout weds is catching on! Great job warrior sista!

    ReplyDelete