Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photos ~ 2010/2011 and Today 2012!!

OH DAMN!
VT 50 mile 30 ~ 2010 ~ Daaaam! I was probably 210 here...I was 241 when I had surgery.





Post ride rest 

VT 50 Sept 2010 ~ daaaam ~ I was 30 pounds heavier when I had my surgery on April 6th 2011


NY Day 2012

Biker Warrior ~ nut case!

Me sans double chin with Mo and Jeanine 

Me n Jeanine

This is what is my head today ~ I wanna be a baller ~ I think it means something different for me than Lil Troy ~ but its all honey badger to me! Hallah!


8 comments:

  1. Amazing difference! Congratulations and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girlie!!!
    Looking FINE.
    I'm loving doing my running again-- but I am no racer like you at this point. Maybe at some point in the future again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome journey you are on. You are such a warrior rockstar and I'm SO very glad we have become bloggie friends! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You look gorgeous, honey badger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinking cute! Honey badger makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete