Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ten Things Thursday




I'm starting Early today ~ Here you go!


1. I woke up thinking "I don't wanna!"
2. I read this Positively Positive blog Post
3. I'm gonna take this day and make it my Bitch! 
4. Going to the horse farm to do end of year book work ~ brrr 20 degrees and book work ~ me no likey.
5. Going to get my hair did and a mani pedi today 
6. Going to Naturopathica to get some new face cream ~ my face hurts because its so dry and I fear I am wrinkling by the second and soon my wrinkles will devour my eyes and nose and I will look like a Shar Pei puppy
7. I love my husband ~ he wants to take me away for a few days ~ I'll spend half my day day dreaming about that
8. I am constantly in shock that the rest of the world doesn't think like me...you'd think by now I'd have gotten comfortable with it..
9. Time to make my career my own and get out from underneath the Mothership....this is scary but I think all signs are pointing this way ~ 
10. I am jealous of my dogs today ~ they have dragged their beds close to the heater and will spend most of the day napping in the sun beams under the window.  
11.  Bonus ~ Underneath all of this cheer and hopeful outlook ~ I am twisted balls cranky ...there I said it ~ what the hell Thursday?   

1 comment: