Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

First Weigh in of 2012

Start Weight ~ 241
Last Week ~ 161.2
This Week ~ 160.0
LOSS 1.2
Total down ~ 81 pounds


I have moved weigh in to Monday to keep me in check over the weekends.


I'm not scared anymore.  It just occurred to me that I am not the same person I was last year.  Last year the weight would have started to creep up at the holidays and then just keep going.  I would have said screw it and gone into hibernation mode and eaten myself into a depression.
This year~ yes I had a slight gain over the holidays, so do millions of people.  The difference is this year, I am right back on track.  I know how to handle it and have a plan, and reading everyone's 2012 goals is a huge motivator!  Love you Bloggers!  And those before pictures from yesterday scared me shitless! 


Plan for the week:
Sunday ~ MTB 9.5 Miles, Run 2.5 ~ done
Monday ~ Run 5 miles ~ done
Tuesday ~ Rest
Wednesday ~ Strength Training/Treadmill (urgh, its going to be balls cold here so inside I go)
Thursday ~ MTB
Friday ~ Boot Camp
Saturday ~ Run/Bike
Sunday MTB




3 comments:

  1. Thank-you for being such a straight shooter and telling it like it is! I love your blog. I have felt the same way about having not eaten "the best" over the holidays, but the difference is, I want to be back on track, I want to continue on my way to a healthier me and I'm not going to hibernate either! Here is to a kick butt 2012! Where (Dare I say it) goal weights are met? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, you have lost so much weight- I am super impressed. Love seeing the pictures- never forget where you were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! You are already fulfilling your word for the year! :)

    ReplyDelete