Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

BYOC

BYOC Duuuuuuuuudes….BYOC is back after a small holiday hiatus....thanks to the lovely Draz Yup, Bring Your Own Crazy returns!
It is 5 little questions you can answer in your own blog to give your blogging brain a break and to get to know each other better. Copy, paste and enjoy!
 Let’s do a holiday/new year themed BYOC today!

 1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?
 I don't usually make them but this year I made "goals" and so far they are helping!

 2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?
 Heck no! I put a red bow on a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream....way more usefull than a Christmas tree!

 3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?
 Three. My parents, my inlaws and my best friends big Itallian Family Christmas Eve ~ hands down the winner of the three!

 4. What are you most looking forward to this year? Being the woman I want to be. And letting go of having something hold me back....the lights ahead are all green, it's go time!

 5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week. 

Real life has been good. Lots of running and biking. Had an epic night ride under the moonlight last night and flipped over the handlebars resulting in an epic crash! So much fun! Went shopping at target for new clothes...size 10s and all medium shirts! Booyah! Food has been good and am still off the booze.

 Blog life is good, been trying to keep up with everyone, lots of blogging going on this week! I am also trying to limit the time I spend reading blogs to a few hours a day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow formatting problem much? Blogger vs iPad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 10's and mediums! Hope you're okay after your crash, oy. I would use that excuse to never ride again - I'm such a puss... despite being a honey badger. lol

    ReplyDelete