Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Weigh in

~Weigh in ~ 
Start Weight ~ 241
Last Week ~ 160.2
This Week ~ 158.2
Loss of ~ 2 pounds! 
Total loss ~ 82.8


This is a huge loss for me!  I can't remember the last time I had such a solid loss.  Off to work I go feelin' like a true Honey Badger.  
Lessons from this week ~ no wine = loss
                                    ~ running = loss
                                    ~ cutting out sugar = loss
                                    ~ cutting out carbs = loss
                                   ~ tracking calories = loss
                                   ~ drinking water = loss 


And just because I love pimps:



Who is that Pink Biotch? 


4 comments:

  1. Way to go! That is awesome, you must feel so good! =) I need to drink more water this week, I think that will help me!

    Breanne
    www.ladylapband.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up.

    What's a honey badger? Off to google I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawnya DID NOT just ask that. Sigh.

    Who is that hottie in the pink?

    ReplyDelete