Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A love letter...and response = NSV


THIS WAS THE EMAIL I WOKE UP TO ON THIS FINE SATURDAY MORNING AS I AM ABOUT TO GO OUT IN 32 DEGREE WEATHER AND DO MY LONG RUN....

Dear Vanessa ,

One year ago, you ordered the following product from Zappos.com:

Levi'® Plus Plus Size 512รข Perfectly Shaping Boot Cut - Impromptu - 20W/Medium

We wanted to let you know that right now, your size is still available from Zappos.com. You can order the same product again by visiting......


THIS IS MY RESPONSE: 


Dear Zappos,


I love you.  I love you for many reasons but right now I love you for reminding me that one year ago I was shopping for size 20W jeans.  Thank you letting me know how far I've come. However, I won't be ordering that size anymore, If you have something in a 10 or and 8 please keep me posted.  You see, last winter I took control of my life and will never again need a size 20.
I would love to ramble on here, but have to go running.


Cheers,
Vanessa

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Bet that run was a lot easier with that little tidbit! :) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! You are such a rockstar warrior sista. I'm so very thrilled. I hope you really did send that to their CS department because that is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing the difference a year can make!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC!! What an amazing nsv! What a difference a year makes. Congatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. You should print it out and post it around the house. If this isn't the best reminder of how far you've come and where you want to go I don't know what is.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete