Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Weigh in ~ GAIN Muth@#$%%^^^&&@@#### Blleeeeeep!

Start ~241
Today ~ 159.6
Last week 158.2
GAIN 1.4 

So the damage has been done.  A weekend of snow ~ pigging out and a night out on the town ~ I couldn't turn down those vodka cranberry drinks...urgh or wine when watching the game...
This morning  did a fast 4 mile run on the road ~ repenting for my sins.
Back to water water water water and no carbs!  I just want to see 155 for a weigh in...that would rock!
OH and I got to do my snow ride over the weekend too....major trudge but so worth it!






5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast. I'm in the same boat though with my gain this week. I was rockin it like I was in maintenance or something. This stops and now! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow ride?! Awesome, honey badge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn the weekend! but aren't they good times? I had to report a gain last week, it blows! And while there was a loss today, it was still up from the 190 I saw on Saturday! Dang the weekend! You've got this, I know you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow ride! That's so cool (no pun intended). Great pics.

    ReplyDelete