Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WTF Wednesday

As some of you know...I've been in a bad way.  In a sugar hole.  
Work/Stress is bad.  I've not had a day off in two weeks - so dammit I'm trying to work from home today and take it easy.  Apparently I've been snarkey and yesterday was told to go home and take a nap..ha!

So what does one do when eating out of control and stress is almost unbearable?  
One books a trip to Rincon Puerto Rico.  Yep- going the second week of April - 2 weeks away....if thats not motivation to get my S H together foodwise, I don't know what is.   Its a girls trip like last time - I need to get a few new dresses but thats about it - there will be sleeping - swimming - paddling and yoga. :) and maybe some cocktailing - ok - yes there will definitely be cocktailing.
Bathing suit in 2 weeks - eek. 

I was so motivated two weeks ago when it was warm out...now its still frikkin freezing and I feel so meh.  Can't wait to go to away!    

So  today - I am apporaching it one minute one moment at a time.   If I can get through today "clean" then I should be ok....
Gonna ride my bike, walk the dogs and go to the store for some wholesome food - the last time I went food shopping was March 5th...

10 comments:

  1. so jealous...love the trips you take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! I freakin' hate food shopping... ugh.
    Bathing suit in 2 weeks? You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you mama! Sounds like a vacation is exactly what you needed - I need one too! Keep going up that hill - you are doing the best you can, that's all we have. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude - I would kiss the person who told me to go home and take a nap. LOL Feel better honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for fun trips! And naps are good. I need one, matter of fact. :)

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you took that advise! Never turn down a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! Puerto Rico IS the answer!!! NOW, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a blast!! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hell if I went on a trip everytime I was in the sugar I would be on a non-stop vacation! lol

    I have no doubt that you will get over this small hump!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete