Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

I DONT WANNA..168.2

Be up right now about to ride my bike...
I want to be back in bed.  

Non Challenge - 20 pounds in 3 months - Funny how its a thing...as the last challenge I did I gained 10 pounds...yeah - I better not gain 20 in 3 months- its gotta get turned around,

Thats why I'm about to get on the bike...shit I left my water bottle on the bike outside...so ...Ice Bottle.  Ballz

Mo comes home tomorrow - yay! Tonight is cleaning night!

Does anyone else think the fact that Dennis Rodman is bringing messages back from North Korea to the President is so strange?    

I went on that bike ride - amazing - cold - beautiful - peaceful -I am calm and ready for the day ahead of me.

You will never regret going for that ride or run....

Looks like 168.2 is sticking for now..so thats the real # the real damage from the holidays and sugar binges....
With Spring around the corner, I am determined to take these 20 pounds off!  - Races are coming up and I need to be fitter and faster. Its that simple.

Goal for today - feel the feelings that drive me to binge and sit with them for a little while - its not life or death - there is no lack of food ....it can wait...     

7 comments:

  1. Its totally weird....ambassador I do not think of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! As a bonus, I think it's great that you're getting out on the bike. I cannot wait....

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking the same thing about Ambassador Rodman...what the what?? Also, I love the reminder that I will never regret a workout. This is such a truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. It can always wait. I chug water while I'm waiting, and eventually I forget that I want to shove shit in my hole. Well, not literal shit, but shitfoods. You know what I mean. I'm leaving now.

    Good job on getting out there for your ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to remind myself that the food is not going anywhere and I will not starve if I walk away! Funny how we get stupid stuff stuck in our heads about food.
    That whole Dennis Rodman thing is strange. N. Korea is supposedly a totally closed off society, but they let Dennis Rodman in!? Weird.
    I'm at 163.2 today and still struggling with my chocolate addiction. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got this! You are a brave women riding in the cold! BRRR...Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will NOT gain 20 pounds in our non-challenge!! We can pull it together for a few months- we can!! If I can, as the queen of 'but I want it' ,then you can too.

    ReplyDelete