Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday...165.8..


 Good Morning .... yep spring ....no so much....
This is right out my window - I'm about to shovel it and mail it to Roackband Barbie!

Yesterday was a great day for a variety of reasons....
Calmer day...:)

I ran/walked a 5K on dreadmill
Made some good food choices - here is the exciting play by play...
Breakfast - 1 egg with sprinkle of chedder
Green Kale cucumber ginger juice @ 10:30
Snack apple at 1pm
Vegan veggie soup with oyster crackers at 2pm
Then someone brought homemade red velvet cupcakes to the office - WTF! 
I wanted some...but fought it off and went and bought wasabi covered peas - 120 cals 5 protein - with a kick.. I won!
        
Sweet Potato Soup around 4pm...

Dinner - Protein shake - 8oz lite soymilk, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 scoop PB2 and 1 scoop Green Vibrance... 245 cal 26g protein

Handful of unsalted sweet potato chips

1.5 bags microwave popcorn...I could have skipped the extra half bag and done without the salt but I'm calling it a win, here's why....

As I was leaving the office, I really wanted chocolate - like good chocolate, cadburys or something - I pulled into the parking lot at the grocery store and was going on auto pilot about to go in and buy a bag....then I was like WTF am I doing - why would I buy a bag of candy and pretend like I'm not gonna eat the whole thing...we all know I would.  
So I left - didn't even go in to the store.....huge WIN.



     

7 comments:

  1. If it's not going to be delivered until tomorrow then keep it...I only want it on a weekday. Today would have been perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! That is a huge win! The snow is pretty...but I'm so done! Have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great win! and a beautiful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like there were multiple victories in there! Good work Warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic win. Yeah, my PB/Choc ice cream didn't last the night. You are kickin Ass Warrior. (as usual) /heart u

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on avoiding the store! that is def. a win. rock on sister!

    ReplyDelete