Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ten Things Thursday and 166.0

1. Yesterday was good.  
2. Today will be better
2a - Weighed 166 - 1.4 from yesterday - water weight coming off.
2b. Ran. walked. dreadmill. it says 450 cal burn.  starting the day with a deficit.  Booyah!
 
 
3. I Like sunrise.  My day feels better when I witness it (this time of year its easy)
4.  Hello Spring - I miss you come back soon.
5. Florida in 3 days.  Yes.
6.  Check out Leigh's TV debut here - She is beautiful and awesome!   
7. Dreadmill again this morning.  Meh. 
7a.  How exciting is it that Seth McFarlane is hosting the Oscars - He is a genious - I have always said there are two types of people in the world - those that "get" Family Guy and those that don't - I tend to surround myself with those that "get" it.
8. Just want to say thanks to you all for reading and commenting - I couldn't do this alone and getting comments throughout the day keeps me on track.  Its like having a team of cheerleaders behind me.  So thanks!
9. I miss my bike.  I hope I remember how to ride it.
10.   Pooh qoute - I love Pooh - just not the "Disney Pooh" In fact - I despise Disney...but thats another Rant

“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.


Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”  

4 comments:

  1. I love Winnie the Pooh! Love!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time. So far, so good! Have a blast in Florida. Please bring back some warmth and sunshine from the Sunshine State. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a great day! Hope you have a fabo time in Florida! I miss the spring too! So over winter! Thanks for blogging and keeping me motivated!

    ReplyDelete