Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reward system a la Cat!

Thanks Cat for putting this together! Everyone loves a treat - just have to make the reward not Food! If anyone wants to read the whole concept of the plan go here where Cat spells it all out - I'm just tweaking it to my lifestyle. 


How I earn points:

Exercise-30 mins or more (1 pt for every 30 mins)
Exercise-meet expectation for that days workout (1 pt possible)
Calorie Count- 1400 or less (1 pt possible to earn.  Can go negative 1 pt for every 1-99 calories over target)
No sugar snacks (1 pt possible to earn.  Can go negative 1 pt for every 1-99 calories of sugary snack)
Protein - 65 g or more (1 pt possible to earn)
Water - 64 oz or more (1 pt possible to earn)

Earn Bonus Points:
Earn 1 point or more in all 6 categories earn 1 bonus point for the day
35 points for the week earn 1 bonus point
40 points for the week earn 2 bonus points

Points needed to earn rewards:
Movie-100 pts (around $10)
Pedicure-200 pts (around $30)
MTB Jersey -400 pts (around $60)
Massage -600 pts (around $100)
$200 clothes shopping-1000 pts
Trip in to NYC -2000 pts (around $300-$500)

5 comments:

  1. I saw this yesterday and I too love the idea!

    Let's do this together!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Love your rewards Warrior! You can do this and earn those rewards! We'll do it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Warrior (and Cat) I gotta get something going for myself! :) Kickin the last 20 pounds in the nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to blogging, but started looking around for some motivation! I will definitely be trying this out! Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete