Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

COMMANDO WARRIOR DAY 1 IS ON THE BOOKS!

That organization AA really has got it right...One day at a time - so true and so boring....


I had a great day Friday.  Thanks to everyone who commented - your words really helped me throughout the day - there were a few moments of weakness and then I would get an email from you guys and I pulled up my big girl panties and pushed through the need.  Thanks Ladies.


So the totals lined up like this: 
Breakfast 3/4 cup chiobani yogurt - 140 cal 14 prot
Lunch - Atkins Shake 160 cal 15 prot
Afternoon Snack 1 cup tortilla chips 140  2 prot
MTB - 1.5 hour - hard!
Post ride snack - Chiobani yogurt - 140/14
Dinner - 5 baby bell light cheeses - 250/30
Amys paneer dinner (did not eat rice) - 250/9
Edys' lite - Samoa's Ice Cream 1 cup- (not the best decision but it is what it is and I'm counting it) 250/6


Total -1330/90 - I see a major deficit in veggies n fruit - to be rectified today! (I went to the grocery store last night..gasp! Thats how committed I am to this Commando Warrior Plan) 


Off to get in a run today before the rain!

2 comments:

  1. I'm out of fruits and veggies too - and I need to GO GET MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the food and exercise front!

    ReplyDelete