Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

~ TTT ~

Ten Things Thursday x 2 ~  How to gain 5 pounds in a week and then turn it around

1.  Work out only 1x 
2. Make lots of cookies and eat them
3. Have friends over for dinner on 3 nights and make food you wouldn't normally eat
4. Eat Cheese whenever you feel like it
5. Drink a ridiculous amount of wine
6. Do not drink water - ok maybe only 20 oz a day
7. Definitely order peppermint lattes and gingerbread sugar drinks from Starbucks and binge on chocolate
8.  Work really hard every day so you have an excuse not to work out
9.  Feel Sorry for yourself
10. Eat Cookies for breakfast

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS YESTERDAY!  - NOW THE REAL TEN THINGS THURSDAY - HOW I TURN THIS BS AROUND.

1. Work out daily - even just doing one thing better than the day before (I have a stupid cold - not sure how hard I can run/bike)
2. Drink water - aim for 100oz
3. Protein protein protein protein 
4. veggie veggie veggie
5. Maybe stay off the wine..
6. One moment at a time...
7. Plan for success - why do I have cookie dough in the fridge...doh!
8. Remembering that each time I make the right choice it becomes easier and I become stronger
9. How awesome it feels to have tight pants become more comfortable and even loose (even after putting them in the dryer)
10. Last week was an anomaly ....that's not even close to how I do business          
10a.  Its not about wallowing in failure - its about celebrating the ability to pick yourself up off the floor and get back to business. 
10b.  Booyah!   

6 comments:

  1. You have a great plan in place! Rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, did I need to read this today - YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booya indeed Warrior. Oh - got your email and am putting together my response. *heart u sooooo much* You are such a kick ass chick and an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in the first ten category before! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your enthusiasm is infectious! And totally motivating! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete