Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yesterday we rode 30 miles at 6:30 in the morning - It was Mo's first road ride with me...he hasn't been on the bike in a while  - I may have fibbed and told him we were going to do 15 Miles...whoopsies..
He road like a champ and didn't complain too much....
I was basking in the afterglow of our ride and it dawned on me - I am in better shape than him. NSV!  

Yesterday was a great day - I won 200 bucks!  Just for going to an open house and putting my card in a hat ~ This girl is feeling lucky!  Then I got great news for business - good things are coming but if I spell it out they may disappear - but know that hard work does pay off.  

I'm going to slog out a run this morning - that video that Amy posted is pretty awesome and Inspiring.

I've got to get to the office bright and early - like 8am because its a beach day!  Going to settle in at the ocean for the afternoon and then they are showing Jaws on the beach tonight...should be fun.

Lori has a great blog post today ~ a poem about habits ~ check it out because its dead on.
Thats my problem - I need to train my habits...
At least I'm addicted to exercise....
Happy Hump day.

2 comments:

  1. whoa better shape than hubby...I secretly hope to do that as well!

    ReplyDelete