Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ten Things Thursday

1.  I went riding yesterday!  - It felt good to get back on the horse! Looking forward to more fun with Archie



2. Its cold again here but at least the sun is shining.

3.  Looking forward to Easter Sunday - we have no plans, no obligations - its perfect.  I'm going to celebrate by being out mountain biking in Mother Nature's free church with my phone turned off!

4.  Planning on Mountain Biking this afternoon - hope I'm not too sore from yesterday

5.  I think I'm going to have to add in some new foods...the same old is getting a tad boring ...more veggies

6. I hope Miss Lorie posts lots of horse and cow pictures after this weekend

7. Sloth is my spirit animal...planning a trip to Costa Rica for  next year to visit the Sloth sancutary...

8.  Living somewhere warm and sunny eventually is high on my list of life goals

9. My mom learned how to text and got an iphone....shocking.

10. Get outside and enjoy the almost spring!

 

2 comments: