Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fuel the Machine they Said....

Cat and Miss Lorie are my heros!  For many many reasons but because today I know there are two souls out there that are slogging it out with the voice.  The one in our heads that says we deserve ice cream and treats and that it will make us feel good.

Well, I say ~ back off VOICE!  We are going to fuel our machines today - It will not make me feel better to eat candy when I'm stressed.  It will make me feel worse!  One decision at a time and one moment at a time I will survive.  Today I'm planning on eating 8 meals!

8 meals - what tha what?  Yep.  I'm out witting hunger with that plan, dammit! 

My plan is going to work.

I'll be on the dreadmill this morning for 40 minutes

There is this cold that is trying to bring me down and I refuse to allow it.  

This weekend at work was insane - but in a great way.  I love who I work with and loved that all my appointments went well.  It was worth all the extra work.  Smiling and proud!  ~ also FYI - it would have never happened pre-band.  I never would have had the self confidence to go after what I want.

Again another crazy social week ahead - last night was my only night off from dinners and such.
Tonight - dinner with one of the girls
Tomorrow - all day NYC  for work - I'll be home late like 10.
Wednesday - Birthday party for one of the girls
Thursday - another dinner out with some friends
Friday - Mother in Law Birthday dinner -

The best way to make it through- eat clean and exercise.  GAME ON LIFE!!! GAME ON!

Oh and PS = its getting warmer!!!  Whoo hoo! 
     

    

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, so proud of you Warrior! I know we can do this. Just one step at a time, one decision at a time. You GOT this! I see your week crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The voices in my head are always leading me the wrong way, but I am the master of my body damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell that voice where to go! Go you!!! Sounds like you have an awesome plan in place - go kick it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your dedication-- I think it is the "Vanessa" thing. "Vanessas" are VERY motivated and dedicated chickas.
    Good luck with the 8 meals. Go girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUEL the machine! Must remember this!

    ReplyDelete