Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 2 Done and Decorating

I made it! Now to take on day 3.

It wasn't easy but nothing worth doing ever is.

This was my day -

Coffee with soy milk
1/2 cup of cottage cheese 2%
Kitcheree - with ghee and avocado
Sugar Free Hot Coco
Protein Shake
Gu
Pacific Organic Lentil Soup

Mountain Bike Night Ride -~ EPIC - 32 degrees under starlight
Biking kept me out of the kitchen and having my accountability buddies helped to talk me off the ledge.

I am really busy at work today and hope that will make it go fast.
Mountain Biking again tonight.  YAY

Home decor tip - surround yourself with the things you love that bring you joy....
Yes ~ this is where my bikes live in the winter - Right in the living room where I can see them!  I guess if I were a grown up I would have a real furniture set and a theme/home decor style other than college frat house but the reality is I would rather spend my money and time on my bikes... c'est la vie
 
   

 
    

4 comments:

  1. Real furniture and themes are overrated. You're doing great....as usual. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bike decor! Who wants boring, predictable decor anyway???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly had heart failure just now. I thought that said -32 for a second and wondered how bikes even worked in those temperatures let alone how you managed to ride. lol.

    ReplyDelete