Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

This is not where I live but I love it!
The weather here is awesome for the End of November!!  Its almost December and its going to be in the 60s for the rest of the weekend!!!!  I can't concentrate on work at all ~ I just want to be outside  biking and running ~ to heck with trying to earn a living , these are the last of the good days!  This is my big problem ~ I have been blowing off work for weeks with this excuse....eeeeek!!  I have a ton of b/s paperwork to finish and I just don't feel like sitting in front of the computer.  


I also have a fridge full of leftovers....they call to me and taunt me when I am working.  Thank god I have my band ~ I have been relying on it heavily over this week.  


This morning I'm off for a trail run with some friends and will hopefully be able to buckle down and work after that....
PS ~ did not know what Lats were until this morning...apparently I have them and they are flippin' sore from bootcamp...


Accountability update:


Tuesday ~ run 5k 
              ~ Atkins Shake/ soup/ and dinner w/ the girls 
Wednesday ~ Ride horses and MTB ~ Dinner with Inlaws - I'm cooking so thats good ~ vegan Lasagna and pumpkin pie
Thursday ~ Turkey Trot or  2.5 hrs MTB ~ dinner at my moms and dessert at a friends house...must be on guard  had an affair with Banana Bread pudding from Magnolia Bakery and a gross amount of key lime pie ~ Damn u sliders!!
Friday ~ MTB and Boot Camp ~ dinner at a friends...had leftovers most of the day and vegan veggie pot pie for dessert 
Saturday ~ Long trail run 6 miles ~ drinks with friends and a family dinner too...
Sunday ~ Long Bike

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to concentrate with this beautiful weather! It finally got colder here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete