Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Post a Day in July ~ Day 8 Advice

Today's topic: Advice - a piece of advice you have for others:  could be anything at all.


Well damn - Cat beat me to it - exercise in the morning....truth.


Another piece of advice....you are stronger and more powerful 

than you know. 


And getting a lap band will not instantly make you skinny....you 

have to work and work harder than you thought, but it will be 

worth it.


Oooh and last but most importantly ...your thoughts create 

reality...so think positive awesome thoughts and it will be so.
 

5 comments:

  1. And getting a lap band will not instantly make you skinny....you have to work and work harder than you thought, but it will be worth it.

    This is the best advice - thank you for the reminder - so appreciate it and really needed it today as i get back on track after giving myself way too much license to do whatever i wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo right Warrior. Getting the band will not make you skinny. I've had mine for nearly 2 and a half years and I'm still not skinny. Haha! I'm putting the work and effort in though and I'm only 8 lbs from my mini goal of 100 lbs lost.

    I love the you are stronger and more powerful than you think you are too. That's so true - when I'm running intervals I force myself to go on just a bit further...just a bit further because the thing is, my body is stronger than my mind gives me credit for! /heart u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, see, I wanted instantly skinny..... oh well, anything that comes too easy isn't appreciated enough, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an exercise rockstar!!! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you said a mouthful sister! i totally thought the lap band was going to be me way to skinny. sorely mistaken! :)

    ReplyDelete