Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blogging every Day 16, : Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Hmmm - you would think this would be easy because there is always something to bitch about, but when asked to write about this, its not easy.  It makes me think about how awesome my life is....
I guess the most difficult thing about my "lot in life" would be weight and food addiction.  That its always a struggle and always will be.  That I bust my ass working out and friends of mine hardly work out and eat like pigs and are super skinny.  blech!  
I guess thats my gripe.  Having obesity and the battle -  having to wage war daily in my head over food - and the damage it has done to my body (stretch marks, saggy boobs and cellulite everwhere...)
Pity party - ovah~ 
I just bought the Nutra bullet juicer/blender - So psyched to get making juices and smoothies.
:)

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm your juices sound great hon! I hear ya on the battle. It's a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this....is there a list of questions somewhere? Should I google it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a battle every single day! You are amazing! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete