Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Blogging Every Day ~ Day 5 Profess your love for another blogger

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

Wow - so many bloggers that I love....

I would have to say that its a three way - (thats what she said) tie.

I adore Miss Lorie - cow chasing, cross fitting, bad ass warrior out in Utah! 

Cat - well, she is just the bomb!  Always working out and  encouraging me to keep going. I was so sad when she stopped blogging for what seemed like ages...but now she's back and better than ever.

Robyn - HOLY inspiration! Love how she kick started her weight loss again and kicked that bad soda to the curb and crushed the non-challenge challenge.   GANGSTA!



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Cat, Robyn and Vanessa! All bad ass warriors in my book! Keep it up ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I laughed out loud with the GANGSTA comment. Me? LOVE YOU (and Lorie and Cat)

    ReplyDelete