Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

oh hi....Its me ... the blogger who can never complete a challenge..

I suck...
Blogging every day fell apart after my birthday extravaganza.  What else has fallen apart?  Just about everything.
I've not been working out much, junk food has been my main method of nourishing my body and I'm fighting with friends.  It feels like I needed to do some editing of people in my life.  

So I've been sleeping 11 hours a night to deal with all of it.

So looking forward to visiting Cat and Robyn next week! I need to get away.

My actual birthday was awesome - spent the day at the beach then went to Shelter Island for drinks and dinner.. with some new friends.  It was awesome - I do think my band is too tight though...I get stuck on most everything that is not ice cream these days.
I have an appt with dr in August and will have some fluid taken out.


SHIPWRECK BAR - LETHAL RUM PUNCH...


BIRTHDAY CREW

THIS GUY - WE DRAGGED  HIM INTO THE PIC.

VIEW FROM THE SHIPWRECK BAR

THANKS LAPBAND - TOO FULL FOR DESERT

YUP....

HONEY BADGER GOES TO THE BEACH WHEN ITS CLOUDY!




4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great birthday!

    I'm always looking for scenes from "Revenge" in your photos lol. Who knows if it is even actually filmed in Montauk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how fabulous you look in your Maxi dresses for your b-day!! God I love you Warrior! Cannot wait to see you in a week.5!! : )

    ReplyDelete