Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

8ccs and a whole new world

Ahhhh ~ tight band = first time I've had to chew and pay attention.


So for the first time I got stuck.  wow ~ so thats what it feels like!  I was snacking after dinner on a veggie sausage and voila ~ no go! So now I know there is a different feeling of full that I need to pay attention to.  
I think I'm walking the line of being too tight / just right ~ its up to me to behave and see that I can work this out or maybe take .5 out.


I am taking a page from Dawnya this week and going to create a meal plan to make sure I am eating the right stuff and enough food to fuel my work outs. I have not been paying attention at all to what I am eating and have not been eating enough ~ I get really dizzy when I stand and had no mojo on my bike yesterday.  The good news is ... I've not been drinking wine all that much (cheezy weddings - don't count - how else am I supposed to dance)


Training has been going pretty good ~ trail running is slow going and terrifying at the same time.  Biking has been awesome ~ I have been trying to ride with the boys b/c they are fast and it forces me to ride outside of my comfort zone.  Unfortunately this also means that I have been crashing A LOT  ~ twice on Sunday and then yesterday as I was blasting downhill trying to make a sharp right I flew over the handlebars and landed on my shoulder.  It really hurts.  I'm hoping no major damage was done.


I didn't do an official weigh in this week ~ but I did see 166 on the scale...Will see if that holds on Monday.
Today ~ I'm using the rainy day to come up with a food plan that works for me and my new tight ass band.  The rest of the week looks like this:


Wed ~ rest day
Thur ~ 2 hrs MTB Rocky point ~ moguls/dirt park
Fri ~ Boot camp
Saturday ~ Trail run/Bike/Trail run
Sunday ~ MTB 2 hrs 

4 comments:

  1. Girllll, you need to be careful, you're gonna make us worry!

    Good luck with the meal-planning! It works really well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...please be careful with that tight band. I'm sure you can make it work if you plan your meals around it. It may relax some...keep us posted. You are kicking butt on those workouts. I'm glad you are back in the game. I love the photo of the double rainbow from the previous post. Isn't it great that Andrew is still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great idea to make a meal plan. Especially with all the activity you've been doing, you definitely need to get in your protein and calories!

    ReplyDelete