Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Weigh in ~ the aftermath!

Start ~ 241
Last Week ~ 159.8
This Week ~ 161.2
Gain ~ 1.4 


This is better than yesterday!  Back on track now.  Went out for what I thought was my 6 mile trail loop run and now that I have Garmina 305 it is actually 5.4 miles ... oh well ~ still not too shabby.  I burned over 600 calories this morning!  
Today is the LAST Christmas party I have to go to!  I will not drink or overeat.  
Its that time of year where we all start thinking about goals for next year and what we have accomplished this year.  I'm working on my list for 2012 and basking in the glow of 2011 ~ down 80 pounds ~ and I would have to say I now consider myself an athlete.  Mission accomplished.


As for coming up with a word for next year ... I'll try and stay away from the urban dictionary and keep it clean ~ I'm toying with 
Badass66 up23 down
1.Adjective: Used to describe one who totally owns who he/she is, is uninhibited in who they are and doesn't let what other people think affect his/her actions/decisions.

2.Noun: A person who is the best of the best at what they do professionally and/or personally. Being a Badass goes hand-in-hand with being self confident, secure and uninhibited. 


4 comments: