Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

What happens in PR...stays in PR

Amazing Vacation - amazing friends....
Time to put my head down and get back to reality....I'll be on the scale in the morning and back on the green juice..
 
Here are the highlights of a much needed break.

 Maxim - our fav bartender
 Just Because, I like art..
 Our office for the week
 Me n My Bestie
 Travel Buddy
 HQ
 If you can read it - it is the bottom of a pot I was cooking with all week - it says Happy Vanessa Superior Quality...I didn't realize it until the last day....crazy!
 Sunset at Maria's
 The Pirata = happy times = full of rum in a coconut = late nights and laughter
  

12 comments:

  1. looks like you had an amazing time- soo green with envy over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looks like you had a such a good time! I have missed my accountabliity partner, but I am glad you had such an awesome vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pot is awesome! And I'm so glad you had a great time! That office: To die for...

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a blast! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you had some time to relax and destress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pics are fantastic and you look fantastic as well! We all need a vacay from life...and diets...so don't feel bad about the liquor, you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in all of your pictures and it looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete