Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Make a List Monday

Brought to us by Robyn!
We all have this secret dream……. What are the first ten things I would do if I WON THE LOTTERY?  Admit it, you think about it, even if you don’t play.  Let’s make it a fun amount too since this is all make believe anyway.
List the first ten things you would do if you cashed in a winning lottery ticket for $200,000,000.00 (after taxes).


1.  Take all of my friends on a 2 week vacation - mountain biking of course

2.  Create my own foundation - give away half of the money -focusing on animal rights 

3. Pay off the house 

4.  Travel the world - race rally cars and mtb in every country on the planet (sans n. korea and Iran)

5.  Have my friend Kevin on payroll as my private pilot

6.  Buy a plane - have it set up with a bike shop in the back 

7.  Go to TIBET, INDONESIA and THAILAND

8.  Finish College and get a law degree 

9. Change the world and prosecute the bad guys - 
     I would be an international lawyer focusing on bringing down those who commit crimes against humanity and animals

10. Keep doin' me.

4 comments:

  1. great list..sounds like you would make a very nice rich person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I love that you will keep doin you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list. I love #2. I too have animal based work on my list. : )

    ReplyDelete