Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Goals ~ not weight or body related

I don't know about you guys but I have found over the years that if I write down a wish list of goals and then put them away in a notebook and forget about them, they all come true and I somehow achieve them.  



Last night we saw Rush...Best Movie Ever ... I love formula 1 racing...most days I imagine myself driving a race car..(insert image of me in subaru impreza power sliding around corners).  Most days I drive my little sick shift like I am a pro driver...So going to the movie last night reminded me that one of my long term goals is to Rally Race... 

Adding that to the list for 2014.... stay tuned to see how it happens.  
First I've got to research rally schools and learn how to drive on dirt...cant be that much different from mountain biking...ha!

Today - I'm heading out to the trails to run 5K shortly and will probably go mtb later today.
Two weeks till vacation.  Yes! 

My grandma is in the hospital....so any thoughts or prayers would be appreciated.  She is 88 and one hell of a lady.  I hope she is in for a short stint and back home soon but my gut intuition is that its not good, I know she is tired and puts on a brave face for all of us.  I would want her to know that its ok if she doesn't want to keep fighting...this afternoon I'll head over for a visit.


3 comments:

  1. Rally Racing? Can't wait to see that come true!
    I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma and I will def send prayers and positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your Grandma. You and your family are in my thoughts lovebug. I miss my Grandma every day.

    I love your idea that just putting the intention out there and just "doing you" will watch those wish lists get checked off in time. My director at work says that. Put the intention out to the universe then let it go. Don't try to control it. /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your grandma. Maybe they can identify what is making her tired and depressed. A lot of time with older people it is just some random mix of medications and totally fixable.

    Rally Racing is an awesome (and unusual) goal. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete