Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Keeping the Faith

Two days in a row blogging - hot DAMN!
Yesterday was a win"ish".....

I took the day off and spent the day at the beach...then we had movie night at my friends pool...that part was a problem.

Yesterday's time line:
7:30 - 16 oz water
8:00 - black coffee
10:15 Apple
12:15 - 5oz cooked shrimp in spinach salad with peppers, cherry tomatoes, and kale with lemon juice and 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar 
3:00 Strawberries
5:30 Poached Halibut -4 oz and sauteed spinach with garlic

I found it very hard to eat the dinner... I was in a hurry and got stuck so hardly touched it.

Then we went to movie night....and it went south...
- potato chips, empanadas, apple pie, ice cream - oy.
I didn't drink any beer or wine - so thats a win..

I will not beat myself up over last night...Just going to move forward and put a great day on the books.

I woke up this morning feeling like total shit...not sure if thats from the overload on carbs last night...

This afternoon I'll go Mountain Biking - hoping I've got energy for that. 

Pics of the day 

 Watching Super Bad in the pool...EPIC

 Lunch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment