20. So my underwear is loose and I'm not reminded of my girth as I'm falling asleep
19. So I look cute when I wear flannel and not like a lumber jack
18. So I can buy new MTB clothes and look like a cute rad bike chick and less like a squatch in the woods
17. So my Bras are not making marks in my back
16. So I feel sexy and will actually want to make out with my husband who thinks I hate him
15. So I can wear 90% of my clothes that are mocking me from my closet
14. So I can go on a beach vacation in 6 weeks and wear a swimsuit - not look good,..... just wear one of the ones that I own...seriously nothing fits
13. So I can feel powerful again
12. So I can wear heels - my feet are taking on odd shapes these days...like muffins forced into odd pans
11. So I can shred the trails fast and hard
10. So I can fly and not feel like I'm oozing out of the seats
9. So I can become the image in my mind of myself - fit and strong
8. So I can continue to fit in my car....its getting iffy
7. So that when I tell people I ride bikes they don't look at me shocked and ask if its a recumbent one
6. So that I can hike and bike all over the southwest and Utah....
5. So that I can move out west and be that fit, healthy athlete I imagine in my mind
4. So that all my income is not spent on food - that is an exaggeration..but I do spend alot of $$ on expensive treats..imported cheese with truffles anyone??
3. So I can stop coming up with fake "celebrations" to eat..
2. So that I will be able to pull a dress out of my closet at a moments notice when I have a party to go to.
1. So that I can go back to living my life without my girth, body, weight, size, being the #1 thought in my mind.
Where am I at this week -
I've been biking and eating 75% healthy since Sunday...its a start....again....
The Jacquelyn Smith is up!
S'mai judging me