Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snow is Pretty...yes it is.





Back to back snow storms.... about 16 inches of snow covering the deck and lawn - from the last four storms.... windchill is in the teens - I think its beautiful.  Shhhh don't tell.  Everyone around me bitches about it..but secretly I think its pretty.  Do I wish for grass and 70 degrees...yes.  But its actually beautiful outside.

I did join the gym - 64 bucks for a membership till memorial day and includes 2 spin classes and 2 other classes.  Now you all know I hate the gym...but this deal was too good to pass up.
And I got all up on the elliptical on Friday - booyah!  

This weekend is Mo's big art show - the reception was snowed out last night but we are hoping for a big turn out today and Monday.  
Fingers crossed.

Today - I will either go to the gym or yoga and I will soak in the beauty of the sparkly snow  - no sense in hating on it ~ so I might as well love and appreciate it....









4 comments:

  1. I love to photograph snowy beaches. I'd be in heaven if I lived as close to the coast as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's pretty, too! Of course, you'd think the world was ending in Texas when we get any. lol

    How'd the show go? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! But I don't want to be there. Ha! Cool art show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow. Love it! How did that art show go?! Looks shannazy!

    ReplyDelete